Tuesday 27 October 2009

Rationale

Overall i think my website has gone quite well. However, there are a few things I would like to ass and change such as adding light-boxes. Plus I would like to change the portfolio pages to make my work easier to view. For instead on my photography 2nd page- instead of linking to a brand new page I would like to create a side-along effect to view more work. But I need a programer to write this type of software. I have learnt a lot about websites from doing this project, yet I would like to have a better understanding of code. My design for my website is clean but a bit boring, and I would like to work on my logo as this one is just temporary. I found writing in a blog everyday better than a sketchbook because you did not have to worry about printing out, although I found blogspot.com a little hard to use when customising my page design. However, it was great how you could add features and links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment